How Can We Help?

CES is just one resource for recognized student organizations planning a conference or event on campus. Undergraduate and graduate student organizations must first register their conference or event with the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students or the Office of  Student Life, in the Graduate School respectively. Students do not need prior approval to reserve rooms for meetings or tables for tabling through University Scheduling.

What we offer: