University Conference and Events Services can be of greatest service when managing a logistically challenging conference or event which may include these components:
- A large number of attendees will be participating.
- Attendees may be arriving from various locations, staying in several hotels, and /or may need transportation to campus.
- Your conference will take place over several days and require several campus locations.
- Additional staff will be needed to support registration or assist with planning.
- Media or television coverage may be involved.
- Dignitaries, high-level speakers may be participating.
What we offer:
A dedicated CES staff member to partner with your department to plan and oversee your conference or event.There are no charges for the consulting services of a CES staff member. We will work with you on the selection of the best space for your event, connect you with the right contacts in departments such as Facilities, Transportation and Parking and Campus Dining among others and provide additional resources where available.
Wayfinding materials such as custom maps and signs for students to borrow and place on campus.Signs hold 11x17" inserts that can be customized according to your group. Signs must be picked up at 71 University Place and returned on the first business day following your event. While there is no charge to borrow signs there is a $100 fee for any sign not returned following the event.