Information for Students

Undergraduate and Graduate students are able to access the EMS Web App to submit requests for campus spaces for approved, recognized student organization events. 

Note: Undergraduate student events must be registered in CLEVER before University Scheduling can process your request.  Graduate student organizations events should have approval by the Graduate School prior to submitting requests.

Tips for requesting a space: 

  • Have your CLEVER number available
  • Please do not abbreviate student organization name when filling out the form
  • Please note that the system will not allow for a request with more than 30 occurrences
  • You may monitor the status of your space request in the MY EVENTS tab in the EMS Web App

If you have questions about requesting a space, please contact University Scheduling at 609.258.224 or via email at